I used some images in my PHP scripts. I typed the perfect names of images (eg chair.jpg) in my PHP script. Though in my web root directory, the images are stored by the same name, in output, I didn’t find the images.
Later I found that, the image was named like “checked.PNG” in my web root. But in my program, it was “checked.png”.
For having lower case in my code [png] but main image was in upper case [PNG], I didn’t find the image in output screen after loading.
This scenario doesn’t happen always. It varies! I found output the other time though the extension was different [one was in upper case and the other in lower case]